Thursday, December 10, 2009

*raging loudly at the world*

I had planned to write a lighthearted post about the wonderful things to be enjoyed in life for today. Sadly, that will not be happening.

A child at my school committed suicide yesterday. A preteen who has barely had a glimpse of the wonderful and exciting things life has to offer decided to exit before she could even grasp what she was leaving behind. Sympathy and sadness do not begin to convey the feelings I have for her parents and family. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. I can't begin to imagine the suffering they are facing and I am sure they need all the strength they can get.

2 comments:

  1. ..........trying to catch my breath and pick up my chin off off of my lap. This is beyond sad and tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so terrible. Suicide always makes me physically ill to hear about, especially with a young person. Prayers to the family.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to read it if you write it!