Thursday, August 19, 2010

Umm...Where Did It Go?

The stores are filled with paper and crayons. Kids eyes widen at the sight of new backpacks and lunchboxes. Parents rush children to barbers and beauty salons to tame unruly locks...summer is ending.
I love summer. It is my dose of stay-at-home-mommyness. We go on outings, play in the pool and relax. It is the time of year that guests are most likely to find a clean house and stocked fridge. Lists are made of projects to complete and ways to improve for next year. I read many books and relax on the porch. A wonderful time indeed. Alas, as happens every year, it has ended.
But the end of the best season of all does not have to be all negative...
Ok, I'm sure it isn't but give me a minute since my brain is on overload from all the meetings and work I've been doing to prep my room and update my curriculum....
Well, maybe we can come back to that at a later blog. Which I cross my heart will not take a month or more to post!
Happy school everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to read it if you write it!